sincere compassion, excited exhilaration, sophisticated class, sultry entendre, sexy flirtation, snarky quirkiness, conversational believability.
Versatility is the key to producing for your project exactly what you feel is appropriate to reach your audience.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Full spectrum of Southern dialects from "Southern Belle" to "hillbilly",
New Jersey, New York: "Old Lady", "Old lady...retired to Boca"
My Voice Experience
15+ year, IMDb credited voice and production pro. I've learned that taking yourself more seriously than your project is a great way to fail your client/audience.
Jacor Broadcasting 1997-1999 Sebring, FL
-Morning Show host/Production Manager
Beasley Broadcasting 1999-2008 Estero, FL
-Air talent w/production responsibilities including, but not limited to voice tracking,commercial voice, national product network spots, full post voice production, copy writing, organizing and executing promotions exclusive to my show.
2007-2008 Ideal Image radio spokesperson
Vox Communications 2008-2009 Florida Keys
-Production Director for cluster. Afternoon Drive DJ
Worked extensively with clients to satisfy a very esoteric market. Marketing and promotional strategies, copywriting.
Freelance Voice Talent 1998-present
Freelance Copy & Creative writer 2006-present
TRB Productions 2011 Hyannis, MA
Theater major at Converse College, Spartanburg, SC.
15+ years in voice/audio production.
My Studio Equipment
MacBook Pro OS X
MBox2 Mini/ProTools LE8
SEINHEISSER SHOTGUN MIC MKH-416P48
Logitech Studio monitors
AKG K240 Studio headphones
My long time passion for theater is something I consider an attribute, as it has lent me the opportunity to "understand" any role. The motivation of a project directs the delivery.
I volunteered many years to Special Olympics. It changes your perception of what constitutes a challenge in your own life. I have applied to all work experience the indelible knowledge that with passion, determination and a sense of humor anything is possible.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jenn Henry by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jenn Henry is a Standard subscriber.
• Jenn Henry was last active on Voice123 7 days ago