Youthful, Energetic, Sweet, African American, upbeat, natural, fun, friendly, Bilingual, Singer, Animated, Conversational, urban, edgy, cool
• Hillary Hawkins is registered with Voice123 since 2009-01-21.
• Hillary Hawkins started his/her voice over career in 1995.
• Currently Hillary Hawkins is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 147
• Hillary Hawkins has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
2014 VOICE ARTS AWARD NOMINEE!!!!!!!!! ***** CATEGORY: AUDIOBOOK NARRATION - TEENS*****
VOICE TYPE: VERSATILE, HIGH-ENERGY, YOUNG & FUN! :+)
AMERICAN RED CROSS
MILITARY KIDS CONNECT
(Insert YOUR PROJECT Here)
VOICES: VIBRANT, UPBEAT, ENTHUSIASTIC, Urban, sassy, SWEET, hip, cool, soulful, smooth, PROFESSIONAL, conversational, jazzy, valley, friendly, kind, loving, lovely, warm, natural, high energy, pleasant, smart, bright, youthful, young, girl next door, energetic, confident, caring, genuine, sincere, pure, spiritual, clear, Christian, FUN, funny, comedic, humorous, believable, animated, joyful, happy, perky, playful, childlike & more!
Bilingual ENGLISH & SPANISH!
SINGS in PORTUGUESE & SWAHILI!
Loves LANGUAGES! Great with ACCENTS!!
Representation: Innovative Artists
*2015 VOICE ARTS AWARDS NOMINEE, METAPHYSICAL AUDIOBOOK NARRATION, BEST VOICE-OVER*
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• English - Caribbean
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Jamaican, Southern, English, Urban, Spanish, African, South African, Cajun, American, North American, South American, African American, Caribbean, Latina, Valley Girl etc. If I can hear it, I can do it!
My Voice Experience
NARRATION (Partial List)
"If I Were Oprah Winfrey: Little Nia's Dream" by Charles Thornton
"If I Were Barack Obama: Little Hunter's Dream" by Charles Thornton
"Desert Flower" by Angela Scott
"Desert Rice" by Angela Scott (*nominated for Voice Arts Award!)
"Time Off For Good Behavior" by NYT Bestselling author Lani Diane Rich
"The Hustler's Daughter" by Pinky Dior
"Don't Rescue Me, God's Molding Me" by Marita Kinney
"Trifling 2" by Jennifer Luckett
"YOUR WORD IS YOUR WAND" by Florence Scovel Shinn (2015 Voice Arts Awards nominee! Metaphysical Audiobook Narration - BEST VOICE-OVER!)
Scholastic Read180 rBook Flex II Anchor Video DVD
American Red Cross Babysitting Basics Online Course
31 Bible Verses By Subject Series (available on iTunes, Amazon & Audible)
"Dead Man Walking"
COMMERCIALS/PROMOS/PSA's (conflicts upon request)
Gullah Gullah Island (singing voice of "Vanessa") - Nickeldeon
Vanna White Christmas Album (background vocals)
Eat My Pumpkin (vocalist/rapper) - Z100
The Lee Strasburg Theater Institute
Diane Hardin’s Young Actors Space
Ernie Lively, Comedy Workshop
Obtained a Dual BA in Spanish and Creative Writing from Smith College in just three years on the Dean's List, while working as a Radio Personality for WEIB 106.3 Smooth FM.
My Studio Equipment
MacBookPro, AT2020 USB Mic, Garage Band
Animation, Commercial VO, Cartoon Voices, R&B Singer, Pop Singer, Jazz Singer, Soul Singer, Neosoul Singer, Lead Female Vocalist, Session Singer, Songwriter, Screenwriter, Playwright, Funny, Sense of Humor, Character Voices, Female as Male Narration, Cute Voices, Child-like Vocals, Strong Belt, Soft Pretty Sounds, Mezzo Soprano, Alto, Harmonies, Harmonizes Well, Home Studio, Musical Theater Voice, Educational Singing, Bilingual Copywriter, Spanish Translator, Narrator, Public Service Announcements, PSA, E-Learning. High Quality Recordings
*International Voice-Over Artist working with clients all over the world!
*High Quality recordings from home studio
*Bicoastal Voice-Talent recording at designated studios in Los Angeles, CA and New York/New Jersey.
For accents, dialects & foreign language samples, please visit:
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Hillary Hawkins by email or phone, please click here.