Upbeat, Bilingual, African American, Sweet, Smooth
• Hillary Hawkins is registered with Voice123 since Jan 21, 2009.
• Hillary Hawkins started his/her voice over career in 1995.
• Currently Hillary Hawkins is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 52
• Hillary Hawkins was last active on Voice123 2 days ago
Naturally a Disney/Nickelodeon type of voice. HIGH ENERGY, young and FUN!! :+) (Worked as a Host for Radio Disney and MTV Networks) For samples, google "Hillary Hawkins" or simply visit www.HillaryHawkins.com
Additional Voices: Valley Girl, Urban, Latin, Sassy, Sweet, Sexy, Soulful, Smooth, Professional, Conversational, Jazzy, Hip and Cool
Additional Skills: Bilingual (English & Spanish), Some Portuguese, Singer
Representation: Innovative Artists
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Secaucus, NJ, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Jamaican, Southern, English, Urban, Spanish, African, Cajun, Valley Girl etc. If I can hear it, I can do it!
My Voice Experience
"Time Off For Good Behavior" by Lani Diane Rich
"The Hustler's Daughter" by Pinky Dior
"Juneau Heat" by Tressie Lockwood
"Trifling 2" by Jennifer Luckett
"Where Did We Go Wrong Again?" by Monica Mathis-Stowe
"Where Did We Go Wrong?" by Monica Mathis-Stowe
Scholastic Read180 rBook Flex II Anchor Video DVD
American Red Cross Babysitting Basics Online Course
"Dead Man Walking"
COMMERCIALS/PROMOS/PSA's (partial list)
Jim Casey Youth
Tag Body Spray
Gullah Gullah Island (singing voice of "Vanessa") - Nickeldeon
Vanna White Christmas Album (background vocals)
Eat My Pumpkin (vocalist/rapper) - Z100
The Lee Strasburg Theater Institute
Diane Hardins Young Actors Space
Ernie Lively, Comedy Workshop
Obtained a Dual BA in Spanish and Creative Writing from Smith College in just three years on the Dean's List.
Completed graduate coursework in Diplomacy and International Relations and Psychology at Seton Hall University.
Recently accepted to NYU's Drama Therapy Program.
My Studio Equipment
Mac Computer with Garage Band & AT2020 USB Mic
Professional Spanish Translator certified by the State of New Jersey. You may google: "Translated from Spanish by Hillary Hawkins" for samples of my work. Freelance Bilingual Copywriter that has worked for advertising agencies. Currently, performing educational theater for kids through TheatreworksUSA as well as the Growing Stage Theatre of New Jersey.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Hillary Hawkins by email or phone, please click here.