Upbeat, Bilingual, African American, Sweet, Smooth
• Hillary Hawkins is registered with Voice123 since 2009-01-21.
• Hillary Hawkins started his/her voice over career in 1995.
• Currently Hillary Hawkins is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 61
• Hillary Hawkins was last active on Voice123 6 days ago
Best known as Robyn, HOST OF NICK JR., Hillary Hawkins was on TV everyday introducing shows such as "Dora The Explorer", "Bob The Builder" & "Little Bill". Hillary was also a Host for RADIO DISNEY!! Hillary's voice is HIGH ENERGY, young and FUN!! :+)
Additional VOICES: Urban, hip, cool, sassy, SWEET, soulful, smooth, PROFESSIONAL, conversational, jazzy, valley & more!
Bilingual ENGLISH & SPANISH!
SINGS in PORTUGUESE & SWAHILI!
Loves LANGUAGES! Great with ACCENTS!!
Representation: Innovative Artists
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• English - Caribbean
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Secaucus, NJ, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Jamaican, Southern, English, Urban, Spanish, African, Cajun, Valley Girl etc. If I can hear it, I can do it!
My Voice Experience
"Desert Flower" by Angela Scott
"Desert Rice" by Angela Scott
"Time Off For Good Behavior" by Lani Diane Rich
"The Hustler's Daughter" by Pinky Dior
"Don't Rescue Me, God's Molding Me" by Marita Kinney
"Juneau Heat" by Tressie Lockwood
"Trifling 2" by Jennifer Luckett
"Where Did We Go Wrong Again?" by Monica Mathis-Stowe
"Where Did We Go Wrong?" by Monica Mathis-Stowe
Scholastic Read180 rBook Flex II Anchor Video DVD
American Red Cross Babysitting Basics Online Course
"Dead Man Walking"
COMMERCIALS/PROMOS/PSA's (partial list)
Jim Casey Youth
Tag Body Spray
Gullah Gullah Island (singing voice of "Vanessa") - Nickeldeon
Vanna White Christmas Album (background vocals)
Eat My Pumpkin (vocalist/rapper) - Z100
The Lee Strasburg Theater Institute
Diane Hardins Young Actors Space
Ernie Lively, Comedy Workshop
Obtained a Dual BA in Spanish and Creative Writing from Smith College in just three years on the Dean's List, while working as a Radio Personality for WEIB 106.3 Smooth FM.
My Studio Equipment
Mac Computer with Garage Band & AT2020 USB Mic
Professional Spanish Translator certified by the State of New Jersey. You may google: "Translated from Spanish by Hillary Hawkins" for samples of my work. Freelance Bilingual Copywriter, Editor & Proofreader that has worked for advertising agencies. www.Krop.com/HillaryHawkins
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Hillary Hawkins by email or phone, please click here.