Guy Next Door, Cartoon, Offbeat
I am a voice actor/producer. I can naturally produce a wide variety of character voices, as well as use in studio effects to manipulate my voice even further and I can also sing in (and out) character. I have several different voice characters in ranges of young children, young adults, elderly men, aliens, robots and monsters and more. I can provide raw audio files and fully produced vocal tracks, as well as music to accompany those voice tracks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Ashland City, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Not only do I have dozens of voice characters of my own, but I also impersonate many cartoon and movie characters such as Beavis & Butthead, Meatwad (Aqua Teen Hunger Force), Shaggy and Scooby Doo, and the Joker from both Batman The Animated Series and The Dark Knight, Mayor Quimby and Moe from The Simpsons, and many others. I can perform in accents and can sing in character as well.
My Voice Experience
I am capable of a wide varitey of vocal timbre. I am also a singer/songwriter and can sing in most of my character voices, as well as write theme songs, jingles, and full length songs.
I am a graduate of SAE Institute Audio Technology program and have a ProTools rig at home.
My Studio Equipment
I use Pro Tools and have a mobile recording rig with a wide variety of microphones and audio gear to suit any vocal application from anywhere at any time.
I can sing in and out of character. I also write songs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Daniel Ericks by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Ericks is a Standard subscriber.
• Daniel Ericks was last active on Voice123 225 days ago