Calm, Soothing, Authoritative, Upbeat, Characters
I have a fun and smooth voice. Have been told by many that my versatile voice tone is perfect to do impersonations, My voice has been described as gentle, deep, sexy, thoughtful, hip, charming, refreshing, authoritative, cool, sharp, pleasant, educational and flexible.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Northern California, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Sonoma County, CA-Voice Over Narrator for North Coast Explorers Under Water Documentary (Film Series)
San Jose, CA-Books Aloud, Inc. - Reader Audio Books on Tape
Palo Alto, CA-Center for Visually Challenged and Blind: Reader: Books on Tape - Childrens Books, Magazines and Adult Stories.
Indy Films voice actor. (extras work)
On Hold Messages
Public Service Announcements, Radio & Television
Studied with Kathy Garver(TV, Film star)at American Eagle Studios, Santa Rosa, CA
Reader, Books Aloud Inc. "Books on Tape.", San Jose, CA
Recording Studio Director, "Books On Tape." Center for Visually Challenged and Blind.,Palo Alto, CA
Participating in a large number of seminars and workshops have also helped me to become better at what I love, which is to be THAT voice that carries a positive message.
My Studio Equipment
I have complete access to a professional Recording Studio.
Volunteer voice-over work
Love of Languages
I love to sing and play music, and have edited the music for many of my digital projects.
I also, enjoy filming and art. Which has been a tremendous inspiration when creating characters and diverse voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Cynthia Every by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cynthia Every is a Standard subscriber.
Cynthia Every does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Cynthia Every was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Cynthia Every does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Cynthia Every was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.