Versatile, warm, friendly, corporate, charming
Great acting chops, a versatile range and the expertise that only years of experience can deliver. A warm, rich mid-to-deep voice that can deliver casual, commercial, corporate, confident, cute and coy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Long Island, NY, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Yorker (NooYawka), Southern, English (country or cultured), generic Euro-trash and plenty of characters- from Grandma to the pesky grandson.
My Voice Experience
Cindy has carved out a decades long career using her voiceover skills to bring life to commercials for tv and radio, documentaries, public service announcements, corporate training, events and presentations, instructional consumer videos, telephone IVRs and more.
Recent clients have included Microsoft, Garanimals, Bosley, Doubleday Books, New York State, Lenovo and Marchon Eyewear.
After earning a college degree with a program of studies that included mass media, advertising, copywriting, oral interpretation and theater, Cindy graduated into a full time job as a radio station production director, responsible for concept, creation, copywriting and production of every commercial that got on the air.
After years of intensive on-the-job training, she chose to leave the security of a job to pursue full time voice work.
Cindy has been an actively self-employed voice artist for over 20 years.
My Studio Equipment
symetrix 528E mic processor
Behringer B-1 microphone
and access to a full multi-track production house as well
Unknown - Click here to ask Cindy Clifford
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cindy Clifford by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cindy Clifford is a Standard subscriber.
• Cindy Clifford was last active on Voice123 333 days ago