Smooth Clear Genuine Upmarket Rich Sexy Versatile
Cia Allan is a native British talent with a warm, yet crystal clear, professional, distinctive and oftimes soothing voice!
Expertise ranging from professional business to comedic styles that are suited to commercials and dramatic reading.
Believable, intelligent delivery with native British RP, natural home counties, generic Scots and Northern English accents, plus great variety of other regional English and international accents and characterizations.
Tuneful Mezzo Soprano singing voice, warm and soulful or bright.
Spoken word or sung.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Nationwide, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English - Cheshire
English - Generic North East
English - South East, London & Home Counties
English - Generic West Country
Scottish - generic east or west coast with a light or stronger accent
Irish - generic Northern Irish
European - Italian, French, German, generic Eastern European
USA - generic
Australian / New Zealand - generic antipodean
My Voice Experience
With an international appeal, I have recorded for Clients in the UK (England and Scotland), Norway, Denmark, Holland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Spain, France, Cyprus, Russia, Dubai, USA, Canada, Panama and all places inbetween!
Apart from corporate and business recordings, eLearning and training recordings, commercials and promotional recordings, I am also a character actor and can voice a part in your play or read your poetry for you, in a wide variety of accents.
* Tamsin Collison Masterclass, London
* The Voiceover Gallery training, Manchester
* Private singing lessons for many years
* Several songwriting masterclasses
* Much copywriting experience from years of employment in Advertising and PR Agency
OTHER TRAINING RELEVANT TO SPECIFIC GENRES OF VOICEOVER
2004, JEP Level 3 Certificate in Education Practice ICT Skills (teaching qualification)
2003, Diploma in Clinical and Pastoral Counselling, Institute of Counselling, Glasgow
2000, Counselling Skills
Ian Traynor Songwriting School (1 year course)
My Studio Equipment
Professionally-built Home Studio
Microtech Gefell M71 S Condenser Mic
DBX 286S Microphone Pre-amp/Processor
ART USB Mix Clean Feed Version
Lawson L47MP Mark II Microphone
Audient iD14 Audio Interface
Molten Muse silent PC
Rain Recording LiveBook
I receive payment by PayPal or by electronic bank transfer.
Due to the very very long (and expensive) process involved, I do not accept check payments from outside the UK.
Excellent at sight reading cold scripts.
Good singing voice
Songwriting skills - useful for jingles
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CROSS BORDER PAYMENTS MUST BE COMPLETED BY PAYPAL OR BY ELECTRONIC INTERNATIONAL BANK TRANSFER.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cia Allan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cia Allan is a Premium subscriber.
• Cia Allan has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours