Dramatic, Real, Versatile, Youthful voice overs
• Catherine Rinella is registered with Voice123 since Feb 11, 2009.
• Catherine Rinella started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Catherine Rinella is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Catherine Rinella was last active on Voice123 208 days ago
I have a naturally medium-low voice with a very wide range, enabling me to perform everything from spunky girls to sexy seductresses; smart-aleck cops to ruthless demons.
I have a deep and smooth voice for narrations, can be warm and friendly for commercials, as well as calm and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can perform Cockney, British, Hick, New Yorker, Canadian, Irish, Scottish, and Transylvanian accents.
My Voice Experience
Having an active interest in voice overs for the past 10 years provided the motivation to apply for an internship at Columbus' NPR station in Ohio. For the last three years I have been gaining both experience and training in radio work, production and voice overs from the staff at WCBE 90.5 FM.
I have been in many online radio-dramas to date, providing voices for releases under many production companies, including BrokenSea Audio, Darker Projects, BSquared Audio, and Kung Fu Action Theatre.
I have also assisted in many amateur/student projects, and am currently producing an audio drama series for on-air listening with WCBE.
Am a certified Audio Engineer, having completed the Recording Engineering and Music Production program with honors at the Recording Workshop. Have also completed additional courses in Advanced Music Recording and NewTech/Post-Production audio editing.
I have two Bachelors of Music degrees from The Ohio State University (on in performance, another in history), as well as 5+ years experience with live improvisational acting and stagefighting in both Medieval/Renaissance Faires and community theatre.
Currently I assist at WCBE 90.5 FM, Columbus' NPR station. I have three years of intern/volunteer experience with them, and am currently receiving coaching for both voice-over work and audio production from the G.M. of the station.
My Studio Equipment
AKG 200 Perception
USB M-Audio Producer
Access to mixing console and recording studio available.
Digital Audio Workstation: Digidesign ProTools LE8
Also have access/experience with Cool Edit, Goldwave, Nuendo and Audacity.
I have three years' experience in writing and mixing my own productions, from 30-second radio promos to full-length audio dramas.
I am also a musician and an arranger, with 15 years experience in music performance. This has given me a natural sense of timing and appropriate emotion/style within voice over projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Catherine Rinella by email or phone, please click here.