Natural, mature, clear, calm, unique
• Bob Smith is registered with Voice123 since Jan 22, 2008.
• Bob Smith started his/her voice over career in 1971.
• Currently Bob Smith is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Bob Smith was last active on Voice123 75 days ago
My voice is clear and clean, without distractions. I can deliver strong, smooth, playful, and most of all, convincing.
My voice gives an honest, trustworthy ring to copy that is written in a compatible manner.
I have a mature voice, great for narration over music, or natural sound.
I have several characters including a very credible "cranky old man"
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Pottsville, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cranky old man, old-time cowboy, Wolfman, elderly european
My Voice Experience
I have been voicing news stories, radio and television commercials, corporate videos, and live events for over thirty years. My voice has been heard on NBC Radio, CBC Radio, many Pennsylvania radio and all TV stations, and most recently, the Pentagon Channel.
I attended Penn State University Mass Communications, worked in commercial radio for five years, and military journalism for 22 years.
I have taken courses on Public Speaking, and have taught graphic design at junior college level.
I am a retired Army National Guard Sergeant with over 26 years of service.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer podcast kit. This kit has a microphone, audio mixer, headset, and USB D/A converter. Software includes Audacity. It produces a fairly clean, flat, voice signal, suitable for online enhancement.
I have written most of the works I have voiced, but can take direction and I am willing to satisfy the client.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob Smith by email or phone, please click here.