Energetic, Exciting, Technical, Serious, Sensitive
My voice is a strong male voice, flexible and versatile in finding the right mood for the circumstance. I can be exciting and energetic and I can sound serious, sensitive and caring.
I also have a fun and enthusiastic tone for any type of voice over project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American English, American Southern accent, i.e. southeast twang, Lousiana cajun, Texas drawl. Midwestern accent, northeastern, i.e. Philadelphia, New York, Boston.
I can provide a general British accent as well as Italian and French Accents.
My Voice Experience
I was recently fully employed as a Voice Over Production Specialist with Yell AdWorks, a division of Yellowbook. I have so far written scripts and performed voice overs for over 1000 small businesses. I contuinue to produce voice overs on a daily basis.
My initial foray into voice over was back in 1997 as the voice for a phone hold system at an internet service provider.
I have also provided the intro/outro voice for a currently running podcast.
I have had voice over training and coaching. I have experience with audio production and engineering. I currently involved in recording and performing with 2 working bands.
My Studio Equipment
2 professional condenser microphones
Digidesign I/O hardware with Protools and Cakewalk Sonar software with many plug-ins available.
I can output the voice over in any audio format.
I have a fast, powerful computer with broadband access to digitally send the finished product.
Unknown - Click here to ask Bob DeFlaviis
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob DeFlaviis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob DeFlaviis is a Standard subscriber.
Bob DeFlaviis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bob DeFlaviis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bob DeFlaviis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bob DeFlaviis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.