Versatile Warm Friendly Professional Smooth Fun
* Warm/Friendly for Narrations, eBooks
* Energetic/Fun for Commercials, promos, podcasts
* Professional/Corporate for Business & Website presentations
* Conversational/Instructional for Educational, eLearning, Instructional
* Smooth/Clear diction for projects in need of clear understanding
* Versatile/Conversational for role playing characters needing personality
* Natural/Every Day Voice for projects in need of a real and natural persona
* Bright/energetic for any fun project such as video games
* Teen age/Young Female/Middle Age Female for different age tones
* Animated/Character for Cartoon or Animation projects
* Pleasant/Atentive for IVR and Telephonic On Hold
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
* Neutral Latin American Spanish
* Mexican Spanish
* Central American Spanish
* South American Spanish
* English with Settle or heavy Spanish accent
* English other
* English with Mexican Spanish
* English with South American Spanish
* English with Central American Spanish
* Historical characters
* Educational/Instructional roles
* Corporate, Business, Websites
* Character/Actor role play
* Animated Characters and Video Games
* Lip Synching/Timed restricted scripts
* Conversational/Role Play
* Dubbing for talking heads or Soap Opera/Character roles
* Student and Teen roles
* Adult character roles
* Pleasant IVR, On Hold Telephonic
My Voice Experience
VIDEO GAMES: Voice for Nintendo Wii
McDonalds, Motorola, Nokia,
Avon, World Vision, Columbia Sportswear, Health/Medical, Government, Mariott, KOIN TV Channel 6, KPTV Channel 8, Univision, Jeldwen Windows and Doors, PCC College, County Library.
IVR/TELEPHONE ON HOLD:
Various states Department of Transportation, AT&T, Police subcontractors towing automated telephone system. Police Department Automated telephone system
INSTRUCTIONAL/WEB/BUSINESS/TRAINING PRESENTATIONS: Florida DMV, Nevada DMV, Oregon DMV, HUD, PCC College, Clark College, Wire MD, WIC, KinderCare, Portland Metro, Automated Voting Systems for various counties and States, NIke. Delta Airlines, Avon, Alaska Airlines,
Christopher Colombus, McDougal Littel, Children's books, Character and role play for real and fictitious characters en book stories, children, teen, young and adult female roles, English with Spanish accent Character such as Beltraneja, Maria in short Bible stories, Barman/Robin, Pamplin productions character roles on and off camera.
12 years of experience. Neutral Spanish. Eloquent, crisp, clear diction. Excellent acting abilities, self confident and excellent performance. Voted EDITORS DREAM for excellent performance. Have a wide array of satisfied clients with excellent references and testimonials. As a Certified Spanish Translator and Interpreter, I provide translation/adaptation for scripts and jingles. I also provide Voice Talent in other languages and Linguistic Direction for their accurate delivery. Have Directed and produced voice over projects requiring, lip synching, jingles, script adaptation, script translation, acting, on-camera, live broadcasting and other linguistic services in Spanish and other languages.
My experience with Isabella was stellar, a top-notch International voice talent agency that works with the best talent in the area. We really put ITI to the test and they delivered with a smile. We called Isabella and asked her to arrange 13 talent ranging from Cantonese to Russian and she made it happen within our small window of time. She worked over the weekend to help coordinate our project and scheduled everyone in two hour blocks of time. We successfully recorded all 13 talent (two long scripts each) over the course of three days. All of the talent showed up on time and delivered wonderful performances and also helped us edit them to match picture. If I were to be put to the same test again, I would simply pick up the phone and call ITI, knowing that everything will be taken care of. Wow, what a challenging project we were up against but partnering with ITI made it easy. Simply stated, they are the BEST I've worked with!
Director of Productions
Oregon City, Oregon
I found Isabella at a fairly desperate moment. I had a huge project in Hmong--an unusual, hard-to-place language--and none of my contacts were panning out. Isabella had not one, but TWO Hmong talents: one to record, one to serve as quality control. From the beginning, I knew Isabella would be dedicated and provide the level of quality I expected. This is no small feat. I am a *very picky* client; I am essentially Isabella's counterpart at my compant.
It took three months for the project to sign off, and when it did, it was a rush. We had approximately 28,000 words to record for a call flow script. Many of the prompts were several minutes long. To make it even more interesting, a large portion of the translation had errors or didn't make sense to the listener. Each night, Isabella's team would sit and mark the script up by hand to facilitate recording the next day. They had absolutely no personal life for over a month to get through this project. To top it all off, we were going to go well over budget for the editing. Isabella worked with me on all accounts.
Through it all, Isabella and her team were dedicated and extremely patient. She stuck with us to the bitter end, and most importantly, delivered a quality product that required only minor tweaking on my end. I have a happy client, and I was only able to do it because of Isabella and her tremendous team. I look forward to working with her on projects that are less painful for all of us...but I also know if anyone can handle one of my more challenging projects, it's Isabella.
International Services LLC
I hired Isabella through Voice 123 to track what I thought was a simple Spanish narration, and she wound up reviewing my script in finer detail and improving the entire translation dramatically. She recorded the narration to fit our needs perfectly, and turned out to be one of the best overall voice artists I've ever worked with. Her talents and professionalism are assets to any producer or editor. I am glad to have found her on Voice 123, and greatly look forward to working with her again.
Director of Production
Isabella has been providing linguistic voice and on-camera services to our agency for the last several years. We rely on Isa to manage just about everything we might need as it relates to foreign language projects. The quality of Isa’s work is outstanding and we contract her on a regular basis. Her professionalism is top-notch and her accuracy is spot-on. We regularly receive comments and feedback from our clients on what a great job we’ve all done for them thanks to Isabella. We could not do it without her and wouldn’t hesitate to give her the highest recommendation possible.
Stacey Stahl-Talent Manager-Portland, OR
"I have had the opportunity to work with Isa as a voice talent, and have contracted with her agency for voiceover services. She is a joy to work with and her talent is always excellent and on time. Isa also goes above and beyond the call when we need voices for more obscure languages and never fails to deliver." I first contracted Isabella as an Agent and Voice Talent in 2005 and have hired her services more than once. Isa has delivered great results. She is personable and an expert in the field.
Cheryl Fall - Director
Fall Audio Service – Vancouver, WA
Thank you for all the great care and attention to our project Isabella! I just looked at two of the many voiced videos you produced into Spanish and we are delighted with the results. Your work sets a new standard. We have never had such artistry brought to the selection of talent, the synching, editing and direction. The programs feel as if they were originally produced in Spanish. Your creativity, technical expertise and attention to detail are evident throughout. Knowing that you are there to maintain these high standards of production and voice-over give us confidence that our future projects will be of the same superior quality.
Linda Freedman – President
I was extremely pleased with the quality of service, excellent voice, project management, direction and responsiveness. Isabella did a wonderful job with our production.
Jenni Gant - Senior Producer
Isabella was awesome! We completed the project under budget and time. Her voice and narration quality was perfect. The other foreign language talent she provided was extremely efficient and professional. Our project sounds great.
Columbia Sportswear – Portland, OR
You always made me feel like I was your top priority. Your talent direction, voice and language abilities are wonderful. The script adaptation was perfect to fit the time frame of the original production. I am glad I found you.
Kristin Swanson – Producer
Tyee Productions – Portland, OR
Isabella’s on-camera talent skills were terrific. Our parent involvement video collection was embraced with excitement in Latin America. They want more! Thank you for your professionalism and cultural awareness expertise.
Mary Mcburney – Director of Education
Flying Rhinocerous – Portland, OR
Isabella worked to keep this project under budget completing it in a timely fashion. The quality of the translation and voice talent was excellent. The result is a professional Spanish audiovisual that preserves the integrity of the original work. Isabella is extremely professional and detailed oriented. We all enjoyed working with her.
Mary Alice Connors – Producer
Jansi Westberg – Bilingual Coordinator
Isabella, The audio recording lined up perfectly. The translation and voice talent was excellent. Amkor is very happy, and so are we. With you managing this project, I didn’t anticipate any problems. Thank you very much for your great work.
Paul Burd -
Synthesis Media – Tempe Arizona
• Portland State University – Multimedia Development - Digital Audio and Video Productions
• Digital Design - Media projects for radio and TV.
• Portland State University - Introduction to Criminal/Civil Law and Procedure – For legal interpreters
• Oregon Judicial Department – Office of the State Court Administrator – Workshop for Oregon Court Interpreters.
• Portland State University – School of Extended Studies – Interpretation/Translation
• Certified Medical Spanish Interpreter; Certified Social Services Spanish Interpreter. Certified Spanish Translator
• Diversity and the Non-English Speaking Population Workshop
• The Interpreter in the Mental Health Setting – Multicultural Mental Health Program Seminar
• Code of Conduct, Ethics and Responsibilities for the Brave Interpreter Seminar
• The Professional Interpreter Course
• Clark College – International Studies with emphasis of French and Spanish.
• Rosemont College of Business and Languages – International Business Administration (English/Spanish/French).
• American Institute of Education (IGA) – Bilingual Secretarial Training
• Fort Vancouver High School – Graduated with honors
My Studio Equipment
Professional Custom Made 14 Carat Diamond Platinum Series VocalBooth by VocalBooth.com. You can view it at:
Rode NT1000, Neumann U-87s, Cascade Elroy Variable axis Tube Microphone, Cascade Vinjet and Fat Head ribbon Mics, Groove Tubes V69
Microphone Pre Amps:
Groove Tubes-SuPRE, Custom built Ribbon Mic Pre’s
Mixer- (8 Buss Analog)
Audio Plug ins:
Universal Audio,Nomad,Bias,Wave Arts,Blue Cat,
Digital Audio Workstations:
ProTools, Digital Performer, Logic Studio, Adobe Soundbooth,
Peak 6 Pro XT
Video Interface-Sync to Picture DAWs
Final Cut Express, Digital Performer, Logic 8
Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
8 Terabytes of Storage
Phone Patch/Conference local within the USA
Outsourced ISDN (if needed)
Outsourced Phone Patch (if needed)
Outsourced Source Connect (if needed)
* Certified Spanish Translator
* Certified Spanish Interpreter
* Provide Translation/Adaptation services for scripts in need of sounding NATIVE and with authentic conversational tone for VO and on-camera projects.
* Provide other voices and translation services in other languages.
* Write Jingle lyrics in Spanish
* Linguistic Direction for VO and On Camera projects
* Voice Talent Director
* Direct my own VO and On Camera projects
* Provide Quality Assurance and end product review
* Cultural Liaison and Consultation services
I have directed and produced many audiovisual and VO projects in Spanish and other languages where direction for linguistic and cultural awareness have been necessary to produce an end project that is not only linguistically and grammatically correct but, sensitive to the culture and audience.
My expertise and knowledge with linguistic voice over work goes beyond the call of duty. It is my passion. I always go the extra mile for my clients ensuring that the translation is not literal but, sounds native and conveys the message with a natural speech flow. I work with subtitling, synching, dubbing, jingles, composition and design of Radio and TV commercials, on-camera hosting and production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Isabella Arevalo (BellaVoice) by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Isabella Arevalo (BellaVoice) is a Standard subscriber.
• Isabella Arevalo (BellaVoice) was last active on Voice123 43 days ago