FLEXIBLE RANGE, A HUMAN CARTOON OR AN AVERAGE JOE
• Anders Fritzen is registered with Voice123 since 2005-07-05.
• Anders Fritzen started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Anders Fritzen is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Anders Fritzen was last active on Voice123 56 days ago
I am an animation kind of guy! It is my dream to perform in as many cartoons as I can. Ultimately I would love to voice one of the DC or Marvel Super Heroes in one of their animated features or running series. I can do it all though, guy next door, caring dad, loving husband, eccentric lunatic, I am your guy. Best part is there will always be a smile on my face because I love what i do.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am a natural mimic. I am great with dialects & accents. With a little practice I can nail anything.
My Voice Experience
A&E Biography: Montgomery Clift ( 2008 )
Ann Taylor, Palais Royal, Beall's: Animated training video ( 2009)
voiced Matt the cashier
A Mighty Ox: Animated short ( 2009 )
voiced: Wormwood, Death, Kevin, and Mighty Ox
Filmgo/545 PRODUCTIONS: Website tutorial DVD ( 2009 )
DMZ: radio drama based on the DC graphic novel (2009)
voiced : Vincent , Derek
I MAJORED IN THEATRE ARTS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH , AND I STUDIED DRAMA FOR A SEMESTER AT NASSAU COMMUNITY COLLEGE. I HAVE ALSO TAKEN INDEPENDENT ACTING CLASSES. IN TERMS OF VOICE OVER I HAVE TRAINED WITH PETER ROFE AND RYAN FAGMAN OF PDR VOICE COACHING IN MANHATTAN. PETER IS ONE OF THE MOST HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER COACHES IN THE COUNTRY,LET ALONE NEW YORK.
My Studio Equipment
I HAVE THE ABILITY TO RECORD FROM HOME.STANDARD USB CONDENSOR MIC AND PC. I DO USE THIS EQUIPMENT FOR MOST CUSTOM DEMOS TO AUDITION FOR PROJECTS. I AM AFFILIATED WITH NEW ARTISTS NEW YORK. THEY ARE AN AWARD WINNING SOUND STUDIO WITH 20+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE RECORDING / SOUND DESIGN / SOUND EDITING. IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU NEED AND WHAT YOUR PROJECT CALLS FOR. THE EQUIPMENT AND THE PROFESSIONALS ARE AT MY DISPOSAL.
I AM INTO CARTOONS, COMIC BOOK SUPER HEROES, SCI -FI ...CLOSET GEEK. I CAN ALSO DRAW AND I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON DEVELOPING MY OWN CARTOON. I AM LOOKING TO BREAK INTO THE CARTOON INDUSTRY ANY WAY I CAN. IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT EVERY GIFT I HAVE LENDS ITSELF TO CREATING AND VOICING CARTOONS.I'VE ALSO FOUND A LOVE FOR DOING COMMERCIAL WORK,AND HAVE HAD EXTENSIVE TRAINING IN THAT FIELD. CONTACT ME I'D LOVE TO CHAT
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Anders Fritzen by email or phone, please click here.